Transfer From Another Flight School
Take advantage of our large fleet, reduced-hour curriculum, in-house maintenance and 100% financing
Why do students transfer to Wayman Aviation Academy?
Are you currently enrolled in flight instruction and considering a switch to a different flight school? Wayman Aviation Academy has assisted numerous transfer students in completing their flight training over the years, regardless of the level of training they’ve previously received.Transferring your flight hours to Wayman Aviation is a practical decision, and we accommodate students at any stage of their training.
Top 5 Reasons to Transfer Flight School
- Poor experience with your past school or instructor
- B1/2 Tourist Visas are not legal for flight training
- Get serious or full-time about your flight training by joining a part 141 school
- Safety concerns and focus on the quality of the aircraft and training facilities
- Skip 50 hours of XC for IFR, part 61 vs 141
- Reduced 50-hour Commercial course instead of 120 hours
M1 student transfers
- Full application process
- Transfer request form (current M1 school information, etc)
- Letter of transfer acceptance will be provided to the student if he/she qualifies for our program.
Part 141 training transfers
- Full application process
- Previous schools must provide training records as per 141 regulations (detailed records signed/sealed by previous school).
- Records are reviewed and evaluation oral and flight conducted as part of the 141 assessment.
- Full Application
- Official transcripts must be sent directly to us from our current/previous school.
- Transcripts are reviewed and credit awarded as per our guidelines.
The process of transferring to Wayman Aviation involves a comprehensive evaluation of your training record, flight skills, and logbook. We tailor our assessment to your individual abilities and experience. Regardless of your current progress in flight training, whether you’re just starting or nearing completion, we’re equipped to guide you through to the finish line.
If you’re considering transferring to Wayman Aviation Flight Academy or have any questions about our programs, our admissions team is available to assist you without any sales pressure. We welcome the opportunity to support you in achieving your aviation goals, ensuring a smooth and rewarding transition to our flight school.
- Licensed by the Federal Aviation Administration as an FAA Part 141 flight school.
- Authorized by the Federal Aviation Administration as an Institution of Higher Learning to certify graduates for an Airline Transport Pilot Certificate with Reduced Aeronautical Experience (R-ATP)
- Institutionally Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET).
- Licensed by the Commission for Independent Education, Florida Department of Education.