The Spirit Wings Pilot Pathway Program
- Fully funded by Spirit ATP/CTP and Jet Transition course
- Fast track as a First Officer in Spirit
- Mentorship with Spirit Airlines pilots
How to Become A Spirit First Officer
Enroll into Wayman
Join Wayman’s Flight Training Programs and get Private Pilot License, Instrument Rating, Commercial Single, and Flight Instructor Ratings.
Become a Flight Instructor at Wayman
Apply for a position as a full-time flight instructor. Receive rigorous airline-oriented training and build flight hours.
Apply to the Spirit Wings Pilot Pathway Program with 500hrs
The minimum requirement to apply for the program is 500 hours. If selected the program will provide graduates with easily accessible, local mentorship by Spirit Airlines pilots and a fast track to a career in aviation as a First Officer with the airline.
Become a Spirit First Officer with a minimum of 1,250hrs
After achieving 1,500 hours (or 1,250 hours with R-ATP) and fulfilling all training criteria, you will a top candidate to be employed by Spirit as a First Officer.
Spirit will fully fund the cost of the required ATP/CTP and Jet Transition course at the designated location.
Join our successful alumni
- At least 18 years of age and in good health able to pass FAA Medical exam.
- High school diploma, or equivalent (Foreign diploma needs to be evaluated for equivalency)
- Pass English screening (non-native English speaker)
Tuition & Fees
The payment plan is flexible with the options to pay the full amount upfront or in monthly installments to ensure affordability and accessibility for all students.
100% Financing Available
*For those who qualify.
Find out your eligibility to the Spirit Wings pilot pathway program now