Knowledge of diverse aircraft is a core skills for pilot of all stripes. A range of options also leads to greater experience, competency, and ratings. Wayman Aviation’s Flight Training Center currently operates a fleet GARMIN GNS equipped:
- Cessna 172 Classic (M/N/P)
- Cessna 172 R Models, Fuel Injected
- Cessna 172 SP G1000
- Cessna 152
- Piper Arrows
- Piper Seneca I (Twin-Engine)
- G1000 FRASCA MENTOR and Redbird advance flight training device
- Redbird FMC, Full Motion AATD. C-172 Analog & G1000, Beech Baron
These aircraft are available to all students and interested pilots that hold and FAA certificate and meet insurance minimums.
Wayman’s FAA Certified Flight Instructors can also facilitate one-on-one training in your own aircraft if are looking for a structured learning experience.
Zero hour Discovery Flights are $99 for 30minutes in a C-152, $149 for a Full Hour in a C-172
Flight instruction (CFI, CFII, & MEI) is $59/hour in addition to the aircraft/simulator rental rate.
Fuel Surcharges may apply.
* Blocks of 10 hours of flight time are available at a 10% discount. Students and Aviators building time are encouraged to take advantage of this significant savings.