DGCA Approved Accelerated Pilot Program
Fly and Study in the USA
Join Wayman Flight School, recognized by DGCA, for premier pilot training in Miami. With tailored programs, state-of-the-art facilities, and a 4-1 student to instructor ratio, we provide personalized attention and efficient skill development. Our FAA Certificates are valid for life, and our experienced instructors will guide you through DGCA licensing. Experience excellence in aviation with Wayman Flight School.
Why Indian Students Choose Wayman Aviation Academy?
- Outstanding Training: Our tailored programs meet DGCA requirements, ensuring industry-standard education.
- Extensive Aircraft Fleet: Our DGCA-approved fleet includes Cessna 152s, Cessna 172s, Piper Archers, and more, equipped with advanced G1000 Avionics.
- Convenient Location: Miami offers a vibrant aviation community for immersive training.
- Our student to instructor ratio is 4-1, ensuring a focused learning environment.
- Efficient Timeline: Our programs prioritize time and cost-efficiency without compromising quality.
- Full-Service Academy: Aircraft rental, testing facilities, and a well-equipped pilot shop.
Authorized for International
Student Visas & I-20s
Get a Higher Education, Learn to Fly!
Be the Captain. Our airline-oriented training prepares students to pursue careers in aviation with commercial carriers all across the globe.
- Learn and master safety management systems (SMS)
- Crew Resource Management (CRM) training maintains airline standard procedures within the cockpit
- FAA certified Part 145 repair station maintains commercial carriers standards of maintenance.
- Airline style dispatch
Fast Track to Your Professional Pilot Career
10 Months to Commercial Pilot, 24 months to Airlines
Private Pilot Ground School
ATC Communication Class
Ground 1-to-1 Instruction
|10 (10 PIC)|
FTD / Dual
Check Ride (C152)
|2 (2 PIC)|
|Total Ground Hours||107|
|Total Flight Hours||73|
Aviation Academic Course
|ASC 100||Aviation Laws and Regulation||3.0|
|ASC 110||Aircraft Engine and Systems||3.0|
|ASC 120||Aviation Meteorology||3.0|
|ASC 140||Aviation Safety||3.0|
|ASC 150||Aviation History||3.0|
Core Flight Courses
|ATF 105||ATC Communication||1.0|
|ATT 100||Private Pilot Ground||4.0|
|ATF 100||Private Pilot Flight||4.5|
|ATT 110||Instrument Ground||4.0|
|ATF 110||Instrument Flight||3.0|
|ATT 120||Commercial Single Engine Ground||2.5|
|ATT 130||Commercial Multi-Engine Ground||1.0|
|ATF 122||Commercial Single-Engine Flight||2.5|
|ATT 200||Certified Flight Instructor Theory||3.0|
|ATF 200||Certified Flight Instructor Flight||1.5|
|ATT 210||Instrument Flight Instructor Theory||2.0|
|ATF 210||Instrument Flight Instructor Flight||1.5|
|ATT 230||CF Standardization Theory||4.0|
|ATT 230||CF Standardization Flight||1.5|
|ATT 300||Advanced Aircraft Operations||4.0|
|ATT 310||Regional Airline Operations||4.0|
|ATT 320||Air Carrier Management||2.0|
|ATF 130||Multi Engine Pilot Flight||1.0|
|ATF 320||Advanced Flight Crew Qual||2.5|
Earn Your Wings With Us
Flight Hours Per Year
Aircraft to Train On
What Sets Us Apart
Located in Sunny
Miami, Florida, USA
Dedicated to Safety and Quality Maintenance
Get Paid to Fly
- Top Tier Airline Academy
- Accelerated Express-track 10 Month Program
- Guaranteed Instructor Job
- Fly in Beautiful Sunny South Florida
DGCA Approved Accelerated Pilot Program
Start Your Career in Just 10-12 Months
From Zero to US Commercial Pilot
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the admissions prerequisites?
- For any course or program international candidates must be 18 years old. Candidates must be able to speak English at an intermediate or above level.
- We apply an online English Screening tests to international candidates right after application. Evaluation score must be 3 and above, out of 6.
- Professional Pilot Progrm students should have completed High School or equivilent.
- All pilots must be in good physical health to pass a Class 1 FAA Medical evaluation.
How much does the program Cost?
The price varies depending on the course or program you want. Contact the admissions team and share what your goals are including aviation experience you already have. For example; are you interested in full professional pilot, multi engine course, or university instructor certificate?
Do we have a payment plan?
Yes, for the full program the payment plan is 10,000 initial deposit and then 5,000 per month. This allows the full program to be funded within the 10 months of the program.
How many airplanes and CFIs do we have?
We have over 40 airplanes and more than 40 instructors. Including 4 Piper Senecas, the largest fleet of multi engine aircraft in South Florida.
Do we provide housing to students?
Yes, we have housing available for students. There are school managed dorms all within 5 Km / 3 Miles of the base. This allows for biking or walking without the need for a car. Most are shared rooms in 2/3 bedrooms units. All furniture, wifi and utilities are included.
What is included in the program?
This varies per course. The tuition includes syllabus flight hours, one-on-one instruction, and ground schools. Non-tuition items are paid to other institutions include FAA Medical, TSA, fingerprints, FAA written exams, FAA oral exam, renters insurance, medical insurance, and materials. All of these are considered additional expenses, student should budget an additional 10% of your course.
How often does Wayman perform maintenance on their planes?
Can I work while I'm doing my flight training?
The M1 Visa does not allow for work for Non-citizens, you are designated as a full time student.