AS in Aviation Management Degree Program
- Start a rewarding career in aviation management.
- Impact administration, safety, and efficiency in the aviation sector.
Get Started in Aviation Industry
The associate degree in aviation management is designed for students pursuing a career with a focus on the aviation industry, including non-technical aviation employees wishing to develop aviation management knowledge and skills. The program prepares students with the basic knowledge and skills to gain / enhance employment opportunities within aviation institutions and service providers.
Expand Your Career Potentional
For qualified students who already possess an FAA Pilot, Dispatcher, A&P certificates (or an equivalent certification from an FAA recognized ICAO member state), the program provides career broadening potential. Students with prior certification and experience will gain the required knowledge and skills to progress and develop their careers into supervisory and management positions.
Graduates may qualify for aviation management support positions with aircraft maintenance and repair organizations, component repair organizations, airlines, general aviation, and other aircraft industry service providers. Potential positions include the following aviation related areas:
60 College Credits
General Education Courses
|English Composition I
|English Composition II
|Introduction to Ethics
Aeronautical Science Courses
|Aviation Laws and Regs
|Aircraft Engines and Systems
|Principles of Management
|Aviation / Airport Security
|Aviation Organizational Behavior
|Aviation Maintenance Management
|Safety Management Systems
|Regional Airline Operations
|Air Carrier Management
- Official transcripts must be sent directly to us from your current/previous school.
- Transcripts are reviewed and credit awarded as per our guidelines.
- Licensed by the Federal Aviation Administration as an FAA Part 141 flight school.
- Authorized by the Federal Aviation Administration as an Institution of Higher Learning to certify graduates for an Airline Transport Pilot Certificate with Reduced Aeronautical Experience (R-ATP).
- Institutionally Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET). ACCET is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education as an approved nationally recognized accrediting agency.
- Licensed by the Florida Commission for Independent Education, License No. 11360.
Tuition & Fees
The payment plan is flexible with the options to pay the full amount upfront or in monthly installments to ensure affordability and accessibility for all students.
100% Financing Available
*For those who qualify.
Find out your eligibility to the Aviation Management Degree Program now