AS in Aviation Maintenance Management Degree Program
- Start a rewarding career in aviation maintenance management.
- Gain aviation expertise for career growth in aviation maintenance support roles.
Get Started in Aviation Industry
The associate degree in aviation maintenance management is designed for students pursuing a career with a focus on the aircraft maintenance industry, including non-technical aviation employees wishing to develop aviation management knowledge and skills. The program prepares students with the basic knowledge and skills to gain / enhance employment opportunities within aviation maintenance institutions and service providers.
Expand Your Career Potentional
For qualified students who already possess a Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Airframe Powerplant Certificate (A&P) or an equivalent certification from an FAA recognized International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) member state, the program provides career broadening potential. Students with prior certification and experience will gain the required knowledge and skills to progress and develop their careers into supervisory and management positions.
Up to 21 Credits for A&P license or ICAO equivalent
Graduates may qualify for aviation management support positions with aircraft maintenance and repair organizations, component repair organizations, airlines, general aviation, and other aircraft industry service providers. Potential positions include the following aviation maintenance areas:
60 College Credits
General Education Courses
|English Composition I
|English Composition II
|Introduction to Ethics
Aeronautical Science Courses
|Aviation Laws and Regs
|Aircraft Engines and Systems
Core Aviation Technical Courses
|General Aeronautical Concepts
|Airframe Structural Concepts
|AC Electrical System Concepts
|Reciprocating Powerplant Concepts
|Turbine Powerplant Concepts
|Principles of Management
|Aviation / Airport Security
|Factors in Aviaiton Maintenance
|Aviation Organizational Behavior
|Aviation Maintenance Management
|Safety Management Systems
- Official transcripts must be sent directly to us from your current/previous school.
- Transcripts are reviewed and credit awarded as per our guidelines.
- Licensed by the Federal Aviation Administration as an FAA Part 141 flight school.
- Authorized by the Federal Aviation Administration as an Institution of Higher Learning to certify graduates for an Airline Transport Pilot Certificate with Reduced Aeronautical Experience (R-ATP).
- Institutionally Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET). ACCET is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education as an approved nationally recognized accrediting agency.
- Licensed by the Florida Commission for Independent Education, License No. 11360.
Tuition & Fees
The payment plan is flexible with the options to pay the full amount upfront or in monthly installments to ensure affordability and accessibility for all students.
100% Financing Available
*For those who qualify.
Find out your eligibility to the Aviation Maintenance Management Degree Program now