International M-1 Visa & TSA
Wayman Aviation is a diverse school with students and instructors from around the world. If you are interested in acquiring a U.S. Pilot’s Certificate there are new regulations in place by the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) that must be met before you begin training.
To begin flight training:
1. Complete Wayman Aviation’s Enrollment Application.
2. Complete the TSA’s Flight Student Program.
3. If you have a foreign pilot license please complete the FOREIGN PILOT VALIDATION FORM.
Please add the following in BOX 11 of the FORM:
South Florida FSDO
2895 Sw 145 Ave
Hollywood, Fl 33027
Prior to the first day of class prospective students will have to provide:
- 2 forms of identification (Driver’s License, Passport, etc.)
- Current Pilot’s License (if applicable)
- Photocopy of the last page of your logbook